MANGO FROZEN YOGHURT
- Prep: 15 mins
- Cook: 3 hrs 30 mins
- Yields: 4-6
1 large very ripe mango, peeled and cubed (about 2 cups cubed)
250 ml (1 cup) plain full-fat yogurt
60 ml (1/4 cup) honey
5 ml (1 tsp) vanilla extract
10 ml (2 tsp) lime juice
Extra mango, to serve
- Place the mango cubes in a food processor and process until completely smooth.
- Add the yoghurt, honey, vanilla extract and lime juice and process until well combined for about 1-2 minutes to aerate the mixture resulting in a light and more creamy frozen yoghurt.
- Place the mixture into a large tray with a volume of 750 ml, cover with cling film and freeze for about an hour.
- Remove the tray from the freezer and mix the half frozen yoghurt with a fork or whisk to break up any large ice crystals leaving you with a smoother consistency.
- Cover with cling film and freeze for another 2-3 hours repeating the process of stirring every 30 minutes.
- Before serving top your frozen yoghurt with fresh mango and enjoy!
Get these weekly offers from Food Lover’s Market
*Offers valid till 13 January 2019