On the 22 February, Randi Naidoo posted to the I Love Fourways Facebook Group, here are some of the comments:
Am I the only one who is afraid to pronounce HUAWEI in public??😥😥😁
- Jadene Tager Sue Tager – Hawaiiiiiiii 🤣🤣
- Tyron Christie Pronounced “why-way” you’re welcome.
- Liam Gawne Their CEO’s favorite line is: it’s my way or the huawei
- Samukeliso Sithole Relieved, thought I was the only one
- Lindy Jeffery 😂. Wha way is the correct pronunciation!!
- Marylyn Adamson He he he I say wow we and everyone laughs
- GoldfieldMusic I paid cash for my P20 Pro I call it Haweyi😂 I don’t owe Huawei pronouncing rights! Cash is king 🤴😂😄🤣
- Vero Monama At first i used to spell it out ddnt hv the courage to pronounce it now it’s wawei finish & klaar.
- David Rudd Must be a Pumba & Timone phone… A… Hum ba we… TOP OF YOUR LUNGS NOW… #AWeeeeeeee eee eee A hum ba we.
- Tonia Wu Lol being a Chinese person, it’s literally pronounced hua wei 😂 it makes perfect sense to me but I guess it is hard for none Chinese speakers cause there s no such pronunciation in English 😂
- Riana Williams Let me school you, since I was schooled by the sales representative when I got my my first Huawei. It’s not a tropical island (Hawaii) or hoo-ah-wei…. It’s wah-way… One more time…. Wah-way. Well done. Gold star for you, now go out there with the confidence to say it loud and proud. Wah-way.
- Toni Suddes Try ‘Wah-way’. I worked on a business pitch and was told the correct way to say it from the Huawei team
- Laura-Jean Mackenzie That’s the place that has all the palm trees 🌴 right? 😂
Here are some useful YouTube video:
Huawei is one of the fastest growing brands, the Huawei Mate20 Pro has been voted product of the year 2019.
Check out this amazing offer available at these stores:
- Vodacom Shop – Fourways Mall | 011 465 8105
- Vodacom 4U – Fourways Mall | 011 467 9588
- Vodacom Repair Shop – Fourways Mall | 011 465 6409
- Vodacom Chatz Connect – Broadacres Shopping Center | 011 467 8280